One of the most fragrant orchids we grow, Blc Hawaii Stars ‘Pink Lace’ has a pronounced, pastel pink, decorative lip highlighting the white petals. The 3-4” flowers appear in clusters on the spike. It tends to bloom in spring and fall if grown in good light. The flowers last 2-3 weeks. This compact cattleya hybrid is a good candidate for a windowsill or light garden. We ship blooming size plants not necessarily in spike.
|Bloom Season||Fall, Summer|
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
|Plant Type||Easy Grower, Fragrant|
Tips for Success:
• They grow from rhizomes with the newest growth creating
the next flowers or re-bloom.
• High light is one of the keys to creating flower buds to form.
• Grow in some direct sunlight.
• Maintain root health. Adhere to proper watering.
• Allowing the potting media to dry down between waterings
and then thoroughly saturate.
• These varieties need higher light than Phalaenopsis.