Blooming over a long season from fall into spring, ‘Pink Perfection’ is a beautiful specimen with perfect formal double flowers. The shell-pink, 3” flowers are set against deep green foliage. Its upright vigorous habit makes ‘Pink Perfection’ a choice camellia for an indoor container. The sensational blossoms can be used as a corsage or floated in a bowl of water to add beauty to any room.
|Hardiness Zone||7, 8, 9, 10|
|Bloom Season||Fall, Spring, Winter|
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||35|
Tips for Success:
• Use fertilizer only at the beginning of active growth.
• Water when soil surface appears dry and then
thoroughly saturate the root ball.
• Give partial sun year-round.
• Give 30-40°F nighttime temperatures during the winter.
Warm nights during the winter time will cause “bud blast.”
Up to 59°F is okay.
• Give a slightly acidic soil between (soil ph between 4.8 - 5.8)
• Pinch back young cuttings to get full and bushy growth,
although this discourages flowering early on.
• 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts/ one gallon of water given twice a
year supplies their magnesium requirements.