A new addition to the repertoire of colorful Cape Primroses. ‘Alyssa’ has soft yellow flowers with faint purple lines in the throat. It’s very free-flowering and creates a dense bouquet above its spreading green leaves. The flower color varies from canary yellow to soft creamy white. Like most Cape Primroses, it’s easy-to-grow and excellent for home culture.
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun, Shade|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
|Plant Type||Easy Grower|
Tips for Success:
Also known as "Cape Primrose", Streptocarpus are easy-to-grow, colorful and can bloom year-round if the right cultural conditions are met.
• Grow in partial sun to shade.
• Keep temperatures above 50°F.
• Water accurately; allow soil to become visually dry between
• Never allow cold water to touch the leaves.
• Go easy on the fertilizer – just once or twice a month with
a dilute solution.