This Cape Primrose blooms easily. Rich luminous violet-blue with deep purple accents its lower petals, while a white throat creates symmetry in its 2" blooms. S. ‘Amanda’ gives a burst of intense color even under low light and makes a stunning centerpiece for those special occasions.
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun, Shade|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
Tips for Success:
Also known as "Cape Primrose", Streptocarpus are easy-to-grow, colorful and can bloom year-round if the right cultural conditions are met.
• Grow in partial sun to shade.
• Keep temperatures above 50°F.
• Water accurately; allow soil to become visually dry between
• Never allow cold water to touch the leaves.
• Go easy on the fertilizer – just once or twice a month with
a dilute solution.