‘Full Moon’ is an eye-catching Cape Primrose that stops you in your tracks. The flowers have deep purple petal edges and full, white centers. Velvety leaves add to its beauty and the large, eye-catching flowers rise above the foliage so they are easily seen. Grow in good light and enjoy its reliable blooms.
|Bloom Season||Fall, Spring, Winter|
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun, Shade|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
Tips for Success:
Also known as "Cape Primrose", Streptocarpus are easy-to-grow, colorful and can bloom year-round if the right cultural conditions are met.
• Grow in partial sun to shade.
• Keep temperatures above 50°F.
• Water accurately; allow soil to become visually dry between
• Never allow cold water to touch the leaves.
• Go easy on the fertilizer – just once or twice a month with
a dilute solution.