Prolific pink blossoms have deep burgundy and white striped throats making Cape Primrose 'Lucky Strike' a choice selection for a partially sunlit windowsill or light garden. The long, velvety green leaves enhance this plant's attractive nature. Another great David Thompson hybrid.
|Hardiness Zone||9, 10|
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun, Shade|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
Tips for Success:
Also known as "Cape Primrose", Streptocarpus are easy-to-grow, colorful and can bloom year-round if the right cultural conditions are met.
• Grow in partial sun to shade.
• Keep temperatures above 50°F.
• Water accurately; allow soil to become visually dry between
• Never allow cold water to touch the leaves.
• Go easy on the fertilizer – just once or twice a month with
a dilute solution.