If richness in color is your preference, then this exceptional hybrid is for you. Freely flowering nearly 10 months of the year, it gives color and depth to the home's interior, even without direct sunlight.
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun, Shade|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
|Plant Type||Easy Grower|
Tips for Success:
Also known as "Cape Primrose", Streptocarpus are easy-to-grow, colorful and can bloom year-round if the right cultural conditions are met.
• Grow in partial sun to shade.
• Keep temperatures above 50°F.
• Water accurately; allow soil to become visually dry between
• Never allow cold water to touch the leaves.
• Go easy on the fertilizer – just once or twice a month with
a dilute solution.