A collector’s dream, ‘Roulette Cherry’ is a prolific bloomer whose pure white flowers have a wide band of bright red surrounding the outer edge of the petals. The bi-colored blooms are held high above the foliage so their beauty is easily seen. ‘Roulette Cherry’ is a vigorous grower. Cape Primroses make wonderful houseplants since they are easy-to-grow and bloom heavily year-round. A must have for any streptocarpus collector.
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
|Plant Type||Easy Grower|
Tips for Success:
Also known as "Cape Primrose", Streptocarpus are easy-to-grow, colorful and can bloom year-round if the right cultural conditions are met.
• Grow in partial sun to shade.
• Keep temperatures above 50°F.
• Water accurately; allow soil to become visually dry between
• Never allow cold water to touch the leaves.
• Go easy on the fertilizer – just once or twice a month with
a dilute solution.