This beautiful two-tone streptocarpus has pink on the upper petals and yellow on the lower petals with pink stripes in the throat of the blossoms. The frilly edges add more appeal. This new cape primrose makes a lovely blooming plant for a windowsill or light garden.
|Bloom Season||Fall, Intermittent, Winter|
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun, Shade|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
Tips for Success:
Also known as "Cape Primrose", Streptocarpus are easy-to-grow, colorful and can bloom year-round if the right cultural conditions are met.
• Grow in partial sun to shade.
• Keep temperatures above 50°F.
• Water accurately; allow soil to become visually dry between
• Never allow cold water to touch the leaves.
• Go easy on the fertilizer – just once or twice a month with
a dilute solution.