Growing Tips for
Cestrum Nocturnum "The Night Blooming Jasmine"
• Full to partial sunlight is needed. The more sunlight the better.
• Once the growth has hardened and the leaves are mature, flowers form along the leaf nodes on the stems.
• To increase flowering, new growth needs to reach maturity as quickly as possible.
• Grow under high light and do not over fertilize.
• Grow on the dry side; this will hasten maturity.
• Prune once the flowering cycle on a stem is finished.
• Prune severely, leaving only 2 or 3 nodes from where the growth originated.
After pruning, "The Night Blooming Jasmine" will quickly re-sprout and once again a new stem will develop, which when mature will flower. To maintain as a contained potted plant, prune hard on a regular basis.