Episcia - How to Grow
Episcias make excellent indoor plants. Use them in hanging baskets, filling pots to trail over windowsills or add brilliant colors to your light garden.
• Grow in partial sun or shade. In lower light levels they may not flower as well.
• Use an open well-drained potting mix. Contemporary soilless mixes work well.
• Fertilize at low to moderate levels, they can be sensitive to excessive fertilizer.
• Grow them warm. Above 60º preferably above 65º. They do not tolerate cold temperatures.
• Always bring the soil to visual dryness between waterings. A little dryness adds to healthy culture.