P. odoratissimum. A pea-green, round leaved, trailing variety that’s excellent for baskets. In addition to its delightful fresh apple fragrance, it has lacy white flowers.
|Bloom Season||Spring, Summer|
|Sun Requirement||Full Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||35|
Tips for Success:
• Give full sun. Plants perform better under warm temperatures.
• Dry out between watering.The older cultivars can suffer in
soggy wet soil.
• Potting mix should be open and well drained. Add more
perlite to the mix to help increase air and reduce root stress.
• Avoid cool damp conditions.
• Best to grow in a clay pot or an open container,
not plastic or glazed ceramic.
• Growing Scented Geraniums In Containers
delightful! Review by Amanda
How do you rate this product?
I simply cannot resist taking a sniff of the leaves of this plant. A fast grower and forgiving of watering conditions, whether too much or not enough. Happy with the quality and performance of this plant. (Posted on 6/22/2015)