Beautiful cream and white leaves densely foliate its upright growth. Known as "French Lace," its lemon scent and light pink blossoms which appear in spring, set this cultivar apart in a class of its own.
|Bloom Season||Spring, Summer|
|Sun Requirement||Full Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||35|
Tips for Success:
• Give full sun. Plants perform better under warm temperatures.
• Dry out between watering.The older cultivars can suffer in
soggy wet soil.
• Potting mix should be open and well drained. Add more
perlite to the mix to help increase air and reduce root stress.
• Avoid cool damp conditions.
• Best to grow in a clay pot or an open container,
not plastic or glazed ceramic.
• Growing Scented Geraniums In Containers