Are you looking for a stunning flower to grow in your summer garden? ‘Queen of Dreams’ is a fully double, 7-8” flower with a kaleidoscope of colors in shades of yellow, orange, rose, and lavender. These blooms create a sensational show in the summer garden. Grow in full sun with plenty of water and fertilizer to maximize its blooming potential.
|Sun Requirement||Full Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
Tips for Success:
• Sun, sun and more sun.
• They are warm-growing plants and suffer if subjected to
cool temperatures over extended periods. As a rule, keep
temperatures above 65°F, especially in the winter.
• Water on visual soil dryness or plant wilt. Severe wilt can hurt
them. Careful watering is critical during the winter or anytime
when the light level is low and temperatures are cool.
• Under high light and warm temperatures they are
heavy feeders and need a balanced fertilizer applied
on a regular basis. A fertilizer like Dyna Gro “Grow” 7-9-5 will
help induce blooms.
• Flowering varies widely between varieties. Full sun, warm
temperatures, a balanced fertilizer and careful attention to
watering will produce the best results for your hibiscus.
• Care and Culture of Hibiscus