Sweet fragrance, double, pure white flowers and an upright vining habit make this cultivar of Jasminum sambac a pleasure to grow. Although warm temperatures and good light are needed, finding that special place in your house is worth the reward.
|Sun Requirement||Full Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||60|
Tips for Success:
Remember, they are warm, lowland tropical plants and need a warm root system. The most vigorous is ‘Maid of Orleans.’ Slower growing varieties are ‘Flore Plena’ and ‘Grand Duke.’
• Use clay pots to maintain healthy roots.
• Bring soil to visual dryness between waterings.
• Occasionally bring to a slight wilt between waterings.
• Moderate amounts of fertilizer, not heavy feeders.
• Stop feeding in winter.
• All respond well to pruning; best not to prune in winter when growth is slow.