Renowned as one of the best spring blooming orchids, ‘Springs Best’ has very large, 6-7” lavender flowers with a deep lavender lip that has a touch of yellow in the throat. These fragrant, florist-quality flowers usually have 3-4 blooms per spike and flowers last 2-4 weeks. ‘Springs Best’ is a vigorous grower and it blooms off of each new growth annually. It’s easy to see why ‘Springs Best’ is an Award of Merit winner from the American Orchid Society. We ship blooming size plants not necessarily in spike.
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
|Plant Type||Easy Grower, Fragrant|
Tips for Success:
• They grow from rhizomes with the newest growth creating
the next flowers or re-bloom.
• High light is one of the keys to creating flower buds to form.
• Grow in some direct sunlight.
• Maintain root health. Adhere to proper watering.
• Allowing the potting media to dry down between waterings
and then thoroughly saturate.
• These varieties need higher light than Phalaenopsis.