Here’s an easy-growing orchid with 4” pink flowers highlighted with bright purple petal flares and a reddish-lavender lip. Clusters of 3-5 flowers per spike will usually last for 2-3 weeks. It often blooms in both spring and fall if grown in good light. We ship blooming size plants not necessarily in spike.
|Bloom Season||Fall, Spring|
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
|Plant Type||Easy Grower|
Tips for Success:
• They grow from rhizomes with the newest growth creating
the next flowers or re-bloom.
• High light is one of the keys to creating flower buds to form.
• Grow in some direct sunlight.
• Maintain root health. Adhere to proper watering.
• Allowing the potting media to dry down between waterings
and then thoroughly saturate.
• These varieties need higher light than Phalaenopsis.