Big, fragrant, 5-6” lavender flowers have a dark lavender lip with yellow accents in the throat. It’s a fall bloomer that tends to flower during October and November. ‘Ruby Lip’ is a fairly compact grower reaching 16” at maturity. There are usually 3 flowers per spike that last 2-3 weeks. We ship blooming size plants not necessarily in spike.
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
|Plant Type||Easy Grower, Fragrant|
Tips for Success:
• They grow from rhizomes with the newest growth creating
the next flowers or re-bloom.
• High light is one of the keys to creating flower buds to form.
• Grow in some direct sunlight.
• Maintain root health. Adhere to proper watering.
• Allowing the potting media to dry down between waterings
and then thoroughly saturate.
• These varieties need higher light than Phalaenopsis.