This eye-catching orchid has golden-pink petals accented with dark burgundy spots. The lip is magenta and white with a yellow throat. The waxy, fragrant flowers hold on the plant for at least 3-4 weeks and sometimes longer. ‘Cheetah’ is a fall bloomer and often has 3-4 flowers per spike. It has received the Highly Commended Certificate from the American Orchid Society for its unusual flowers. ‘Cheetah’ is blooming size.
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
|Plant Type||Easy Grower, Fragrant|
Tips for Success:
• They grow from rhizomes with the newest growth creating
the next flowers or re-bloom.
• High light is one of the keys to creating flower buds to form.
• Grow in some direct sunlight.
• Maintain root health. Adhere to proper watering.
• Allowing the potting media to dry down between waterings
and then thoroughly saturate.
• These varieties need higher light than Phalaenopsis.