Flowering during the spring season, hanging baskets of Orchid Cactus add sensational beauty and color to our greenhouses. 'Just Beautiful' has large, 7" flowers in tones of pink and orange creating a dazzling display of color. Like all the hybrids in this genus, it's easy to grow and forgiving of neglectful watering. Provide cool nights during the winter months to initiate flowering and you'll be amazed with the bloom potential of 'Just Beautiful.'
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||35|
|Plant Type||Easy Grower, Good for a Hanging Basket|
Tips for Success:
• Totally restrict water from November until buds begin to appear
in late winter/early spring; begin watering at this time.
• Keep nighttime temperatures from the mid 50°’s to
high 30°'s during the winter.
• Blooms open sequentially over 2-3 weeks in the spring.
• Increase moisture and fertilizer in the summertime.
• Flowers form off of last years growth of summer.
• Only prune after flowering.
• Use a well drained, porous potting mix.