Bold and beautiful, ‘Three Oranges’ boasts large 7-9” flowers in three shades of orange, from light to dark to deep rich orange with magenta petal edges. The color is breathtaking, especially when displayed in a hanging basket. ‘Three Oranges’ is a strong bloomer and recommended for beginning orchid cactus growers. To promote springtime flowering, provide cool nighttime temperatures and limited water during the winter months.
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||35|
|Plant Type||Easy Grower, Good for a Hanging Basket|
Tips for Success:
• Totally restrict water from November until buds begin to appear
in late winter/early spring; begin watering at this time.
• Keep nighttime temperatures from the mid 50°’s to
high 30°'s during the winter.
• Blooms open sequentially over 2-3 weeks in the spring.
• Increase moisture and fertilizer in the summertime.
• Flowers form off of last years growth of summer.
• Only prune after flowering.
• Use a well drained, porous potting mix.