Outrageous in its bloom size and color, 'Unforgettable' puts on an amazing floral display. Its sepals and petals expand from a dark red to purple with the inner petals feathered in white. For the gardener who grows this beauty, the days of late winter and early spring will be filled with an unforgettable show.
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||35|
|Plant Type||Easy Grower, Good for a Hanging Basket|
Tips for Success:
• Totally restrict water from November until buds begin to appear
in late winter/early spring; begin watering at this time.
• Keep nighttime temperatures from the mid 50°’s to
high 30°'s during the winter.
• Blooms open sequentially over 2-3 weeks in the spring.
• Increase moisture and fertilizer in the summertime.
• Flowers form off of last years growth of summer.
• Only prune after flowering.
• Use a well drained, porous potting mix.
fabulous Review by Lynda
How do you rate this product?
This plant is worth waiting for it to bloom. The flowers are breathtaking and It is easy to care for this epi !! (Posted on 6/22/2015)