• Grow in cool temperatures; a drop into the high to
mid-fifties at night for 4 weeks will re-stimulate bloom.
• Healthy roots are key to keep them growing.
• Maintain root health by accurately watering; water only when the media is almost dry.
Cattleyas, Odontias, Oncidiums:
• They grow from rhizomes with the newest growth creating
the next flowers or re-bloom.
• High light is one of the keys to creating flower buds to form.
• Grow in some direct sunlight.
• Maintain root health. Adhere to proper watering.
• Allowing the potting media to dry down between waterings
and then thoroughly saturate.
• These varieties need higher light than Phalaenopsis.