Distinctively different from other species, Yellow Jasmine has bright, sweetly scented blooms which appear year-round on this stiff-stemmed vine. Originating in Asia, this variety will add a refreshing color variation to your fragrant jasmine collection. ‘Revolutum’ earned the Royal Horticultural Society’s Award of Garden Merit.
|Hardiness Zone||8, 9, 10|
|Sun Requirement||Full Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||45|
Tips for Success:
Remember, they are warm, lowland tropical plants and need a warm root system. The most vigorous is ‘Maid of Orleans.’ Slower growing varieties are ‘Flore Plena’ and ‘Grand Duke.’
• Use clay pots to maintain healthy roots.
• Bring soil to visual dryness between waterings.
• Occasionally bring to a slight wilt between waterings.
• Moderate amounts of fertilizer, not heavy feeders.
• Stop feeding in winter.
• All respond well to pruning; best not to prune in winter when growth is slow.