|Hardiness Zone||8, 9|
|Sun Requirement||Full Sun, Partial Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
Tips for Success:
• Grow in full sun. The more sun the better, although they will
grow under varying light levels.
• Fertilize moderately but be consistent. Too much feed can
burn the foliage.
• In the summer water freely. They can be grown in water or at
the water's edge.
• For container and garden planting keep evenly moist.
• In winter, tubers can be dug and stored in a basement,
keeping some moisture around the root. Or grow inside as a