Perfect for growing in a sunny window, Orchid Cactus ‘Pink’ has amazing 4” pink and white flowers that emerge from the thin, cactus-like stems during the spring season. These plants prefer to be grown wetter in the summer and drier in the winter to induce flowering. If your space is limited, it does exceptionally well in a hanging basket where the colorful blooms are exquisitely displayed.
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||35|
|Plant Type||Easy Grower, Good for a Hanging Basket|
Tips for Success:
• Totally restrict water from November until buds begin to appear
in late winter/early spring; begin watering at this time.
• Keep nighttime temperatures from the mid 50°’s to
high 30°'s during the winter.
• Blooms open sequentially over 2-3 weeks in the spring.
• Increase moisture and fertilizer in the summertime.
• Flowers form off of last years growth of summer.
• Only prune after flowering.
• Use a well drained, porous potting mix.