This new Cape Primrose has captured our attention not only for its color but also for its compact size. The blooms are deep red with a yellow throat and only reach about 3/4” in size. Perfect for a windowsill or small growing space the small blast of color brightens any room and fits into spaces where others could not. Grow in partial sun to shade and watch the blooms appear.
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun, Shade|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||50|
Tips for Success:
Also known as "Cape Primrose", Streptocarpus are easy-to-grow, colorful and can bloom year-round if the right cultural conditions are met.
• Grow in partial sun to shade.
• Keep temperatures above 50°F.
• Water accurately; allow soil to become visually dry between
• Never allow cold water to touch the leaves.
• Go easy on the fertilizer – just once or twice a month with
a dilute solution.