A rich, fruity fragrance is what sets this species apart from the others. The leaves are deeply cut and the flowers are a rose-pink with a hint of peach and a white center. Each petal is highlighted by a pronounced veining which adds the illusion of depth to the overall beauty of this plant. It is a reliable bloomer and has the ability to continue flowering well into the summer season. Growth is robust. A mature specimen will spread and develop woody stems. A great addition to the scented garden.
|Bloom Season||Spring, Summer|
|Sun Requirement||Full Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||35|
Tips for Success:
• Give full sun. Plants perform better under warm temperatures.
• Dry out between watering.The older cultivars can suffer in
soggy wet soil.
• Potting mix should be open and well drained. Add more
perlite to the mix to help increase air and reduce root stress.
• Avoid cool damp conditions.
• Best to grow in a clay pot or an open container,
not plastic or glazed ceramic.
• Growing Scented Geraniums In Containers