Just like magic, ‘Hocus Pocus’ produces extra large, brilliant pink flowers that are highlighted with a reddish-orange mid-stripe in the center of each petal. Best grown and displayed in a hanging basket, you’ll be amazed when ‘Hocus Pocus’ blooms. When in the active growth phase in the warm summer months make sure to give moderate amounts of fertilizer. To promote spring-time flowering, provide cool nighttime temperatures and limited water during the winter months.
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||35|
|Plant Type||Good for a Hanging Basket|
Tips for Success:
• Totally restrict water from November until buds begin to appear
in late winter/early spring; begin watering at this time.
• Keep nighttime temperatures from the mid 50°’s to
high 30°'s during the winter.
• Blooms open sequentially over 2-3 weeks in the spring.
• Increase moisture and fertilizer in the summertime.
• Flowers form off of last years growth of summer.
• Only prune after flowering.
• Use a well drained, porous potting mix.