Intricate coloring and incredible flower form intrigue the senses. We grow over twenty varieties.
Eight Secrets to Successful Growing and Flowering
1. Low-to-moderate fertilizer year-round. Plants flower better under low fertility.
2. Must have full sun.
3. Some are seasonal bloomers; check the blooming cycle.
4. Flowers only last a day but come out successively for weeks, even months, at a time.
5. Winter bloomers are day length sensitive.
6. Check plants for spider mites, especially when you move plants inside.
7. Plants need support - grow in a hanging basket or on a stake or a trellis.
8. Prune any time growth is excessive and/or after flowering cycle.