P. graveolens. This is the cherished vintage rose, which traveled across the country in the Colonial days with the early pioneers. It remains a favorite for potpourri and rose cake.
|Bloom Season||Spring, Summer|
|Sun Requirement||Full Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||60|
Tips for Success:
• Give full sun. Plants perform better under warm temperatures.
• Dry out between watering.The older cultivars can suffer in
soggy wet soil.
• Potting mix should be open and well drained. Add more
perlite to the mix to help increase air and reduce root stress.
• Avoid cool damp conditions.
• Best to grow in a clay pot or an open container,
not plastic or glazed ceramic.
• Growing Scented Geraniums In Containers